SLIMLINE CABINET - AUSTRALIAN MADE
The Slimline rack range comes in 2RU & 3RU versions.
The 2RU stands out from the wall 100mm whilst the 3RU projects out 150mm.
Both patch panel rack options are intended for the smaller Patch Panel Hub installations and provide a more elegant solution than the usual low quality network cabinet approach.
Designed and Manufactured in Australia for small applications, the Slimline cabinet is a cost effective and secure solution.
Compactability is the key feature with this, enabling installations into small areas where space is limited. The low profile and heavily angled sides are ideal for use in confined areas. The customer may install up to 72 ports of cat5e or cat6 patch panels plus a small DSL or network switch onto a gear tray.
- Key lockable, removing the need for the cabinet to be located in a secure area.
- Internally, provision is made for various configurations of rack panels, such as smaller hubs and stallion boards.
- 4x50mm knockouts are provided in both the top and bottom to facilitate vertical stack mounting and inter-cabling between units.
- Large cable entry openings are provided in the rear of the slimline data rack.
- Venting to the top and bottom front ensures low level heat will be dissipated.