Compact and light weight MAC Rack™ Cases boast a smaller footprint to make the most of limited space.
These minimized cubes protect with the same rugged rotomolded outer shell and 19” EIA shock mounted rack as the Classic Cases, but with a smaller sway space. Inside, delicate equipment and instruments travel and perform while protected from shock, vibration, moisture, and impact. Perfect for shipping around the world or just moving down the hall – MAC Racks give you all the needed shock and vibration protection plus a more efficient use of space. Casters even come standard on the 5-inch-size lids for total portability. If it’s versatility as well as protection you’re looking for, MAC Rack is the case to get you there and back – again and again.
G[Fragility Rating]: 50 - 80
- Field deployed applications.
- Sheltered applications.
- Solid-state circuit electronics.
- Radar and microwave antennas.
- Control consoles and panels.
- Radio, TV and communications equipment.
- Compact and light weight.
- Shock mounts designed for 20-200 lbs. provide shock and vibration dampening and cooling airflow while minimizing the case size.
- Often used when space and weight are critical along with shock and vibration protection.
- Recessed, cobalt black hardware is durable and fastens tight.
- Patented Comfort Grip HandlesTM make lifting ergonomic.
- 5" lids include smooth rolling edge casters.