Eaton 5P UPS
Providing quality power protection for any IT or telecommunications environment
The 5P model Eaton UPS is a line interactive, density optimised (up to 1550VA in 1U) power protection unit, ideal for any IT & telecommunications environment. If offers wide power management capabilities including point-to-point and network supervision.
Available in tower and rackmount versions, all 5P models of the Eaton UPS come with an intuitive graphical display which provides the user with detailed energy usage information. Users can customise UPS settings with just a simple push of a button. The rackmount version comes in heights of 1RU and 2RU. The 5P UPS also provides up to 20 percent more power than a traditional UPS.
The new Eaton 5P tower and rackmount models range from 550 VA (420 W) to 3,000 VA (2,700 W). All models feature Eaton’s ABM® technology, which is designed to increase battery service life by 50 percent, and are backed by a three-year warranty, including batteries.
- Space-saving: The Eaton 5P tower offers premium protection while conserving value space in multiple, slim tower designs.
- Efficiency: The Eaton 5P UPS provides industry leading efficiency of up to 99 percent.
- MUPS management: By integrating Eaton’s free Intelligent Power® Software Suite, you can monitor and manage the power devices on your network.
- Energy metering: The Eaton UPS 5P model meters energy consumption at the UPS level.
- LCD display: Eaton’s next-generation LCD offers a graphical interface which provides all critical UPS information in a single screen view.
- More power: The 5P protects more devices by providing 20 percent more wattage compared to traditional UPS models.
- Battery life: Eaton’s exclusive ABM® technology increases battery service life by 50 percent.
- ENERGY STAR®: 5P 2200 and 3000 VA tower models are ENERGY STAR® qualified. ENERGY STAR helps consumers save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
Intelligent Power Software Suite. By integrating the software with the Eaton 5P UPS, you can:
- Seamlessly integrate with VMware’s vCenter Server™ virtualisation management solution, as well as virtualisation platforms such as Citrix® XenServer, Microsoft SCVMM™, Red Hat® and other Xen® open source platforms.
- Initiate live migration of virtual machines (VM) to automatically and transparently migrate VMs during power disruptions to unaffected devices with systems such as VMware vMotion™ and Microsoft Live Migration.
- Execute graceful shutdown of computers and virtual machines/servers during an extended power outage.
- LCD display
- RS-232 port
- USB port
- Remote Power off/ Remote on-off connector
- Input line cord with 5-15P
- Two Individual controlled groups of outlets
- 8 x 5-15R output receptacles