Gearing up for an event? Now you can get pro-grade rack mount cases in days instead of weeks, guaranteed! Other rack case makers claim to be fully stocked, but don’t be surprised if your case order is delayed.
Built to outlast other manufactured rack mount cases available on the market, Pelican-Hardigg cases offer the finest in quality, construction, and design at a reasonable price. The patented systems and cutting edge technology found in each rack mount case is guaranteed to keep your equipment and instruments safe and sound during transit, even under the most extreme shipping conditions.
Pelican-Hardigg™ V-Series Cases are built utilizing a full-boxed 19” steel rack and is fitted with a industry-standard 19" mounting frames with M6 screw holes for quick and easy installation.
Pelican Hardigg V Series Features
- Sealed gasket and PRV keeps container watertight and eliminates over pressurization
- Choice of SAE 10-32 or Metric M6 clip nuts for even more flexibility in mounting equipment
- REACH and RoHs compliant
- SUPER V-SERIES 14U, 2128-02/29/05W
- Engineered to provide secure transport for rack mountable electronics
- Available in 3U, 4U, 5U, 7U, 9U, 11U, and 14U
- Weight ranges for 3U – 5U = 80-100 lbs. per case
- Weight ranges for 7U – 14U = 100-170lbs per case
- Fixed square hole frame for universal equipment fit
- 2” Front Lid, 5” Rear Lid
- Molded in rear edge casters with handles on the lid for ease of movement
- Comfort Grip plastic handles
- Lid Hangers for lid storage while in use
- Anti-reflective black hardware
- Coupling catches for secure stacking
Compact and light weight MAC Rack™ Cases boast a smaller footprint to make the most of limited space.
These minimized cubes protect with the same rugged rotomolded outer shell and 19” EIA shock mounted rack as the Classic Cases, but with a smaller sway space. Inside, delicate equipment and instruments travel and perform while protected from shock, vibration, moisture, and impact. Perfect for shipping around the world or just moving down the hall – MAC Racks give you all the needed shock and vibration protection plus a more efficient use of space. Casters even come standard on the 5-inch-size lids for total portability. If it’s versatility as well as protection you’re looking for, MAC Rack is the case to get you there and back – again and again.
MAC Rack Features
- Compact and light weight.
- Shock mounts designed for 20-200 lbs. provide shock and vibration dampening and cooling airflow while minimizing the case size.
- Often used when space and weight are critical along with shock and vibration protection.
- Recessed, cobalt black hardware is durable and fastens tight.
- Patented Comfort Grip HandlesTM make lifting ergonomic.
- 5" lids include smooth rolling edge casters
- Mac Rack built to order to meet exact fragility requirements
- Exterior (L x W x D) 31.10 x 22.00" x 9.60 (79 x 55.9 x 24.4 cm)
- Rack Depth 20.00" (50.8 cm)
- Interior Lid Depth 2.20" (5.6 cm)
- Interior Back Lid Depth 2.20" (5.6 cm)