- Select By Height
- Select By Depth
- Select By Width
- Pelican Cases
- Pelican Lights
- 1RU Fixed Fan Tray
- 1RU Fixed Fan Unit
- Roof Fan Tray
- Rack Air Conditioners
- Plinth Fan
- 3RU & 6RU Panel Fan
- Horizontal Cable Management
- Vertical Cable Management
- Patch Panel
- KVM Cables
- Network Cables
- Cold Aisle Containment
- Data Storage
- Electrical Enclosures
- Home Automation
- Laptop Charging Trolley
- LCD | KVM
- Standard 35Kg
- Heavy Duty 80Kg +
- Cantilever 30Kg
- Support Rails
- Rack Panels
- Rack Plinths
- Rack Bases
- Misc Items
- Rack Storage
- Rack Castor Wheels
- Rack Shelves
- Rack Mount
- Security & Environmental
To receive the latest news on our products, subscribe to our e-newsletter below:
Eaton 5130 2500va 230 Rack Mount / Tower
Product Number: PW5130i2500-XL2UAU
Eaton 5130 2500va UPS is an Affordable High Density Power Protection with Line Interactive Technology for 1 to 15 servers and network devices. Supplied as a rackmount 1u short depth version and is also available as a mini tower version.
Line Interactive Technology provides effective protection, even in disturbed electrical environments. Fluctuations in voltage are automatically corrected by a AVR device (booster/fader), without using the batteries.
Powershare. The Evolution output sockets are individually controlled to provide load-shedding to maximise the backup time and provide remote reboot and sequential start-up as standard.
Continuous power supply. Hot swappable batteries. The HotSwap MBP (Maintenance By-Pass) module allows the UPS to be replaced without interrupting the power supply.
19" mounting with short depth, enables customers to install into a 19" cabinet that is 600mm deep.
Suitable to protect network devices, tower or rackmounted servers, network storage subsystems.
Compatibility: Ships with Apple Mac and PC software
- Uptime at 50% load up to 17 min. 70% load up to 11 min. Longer uptime available with upgradability with 4 extra extended batteries.
- Rating 2500va at 2250 watts.
- Input Voltage and Frequency Ranges without using batteries.
- 160v-294 (Adjustable to 150v - 294v)
- 47 to 70 Hz (50 Hz System), 56.5 to 70 Hz (60 Hz System).
- Input Sockets. 1 IEC C20 16amp socket.
- Output Sockets. 8 IEC C13 10amp sockets with surge protection.
- Remotely Controlled Sockets. 2 x groups of 2 x IEC C 13 (10amp)
- Protection for Telephone, broadband and Ethernet.
- Communications via Combined USB and serial port.
- Replaceable batteries.
- Circuit breaker reset button
- Monitoring and system shutdown
- UPS control panel
- Alarms sent by SMS or e-mail
- When there is a long power cut, the system is shutdown (or hibernated under Windows) and restarted automatically
- Advanced personalisation features for expert users
- Compatible with Windows / MacOS / Linux
- Software Supplied on CD-ROM and can be downloaded from www.mgeops.com
- Rackmount Kit. Optional 2ru 19" Rackmount Kit
- Extended Batteries x 4 for extra uptime.
- Available in French, "Schuko" and universal sockets upon request. Ships standard with IEC Sockets.
- SNMP Card for remote Management.
- 2 year RTB guarantee, including batteries.
- Optional Warranty: the guarantee of peace of mind, guarantee extended to 3 years with on site rapid replacement. Not available in all countries, see www.mgeops.com