- Select By Height
- Select By Depth
- Select By Width
- Pelican Cases
- Pelican ProGear™ Backpacks
- Pelican Lights
- 1RU Fixed Fan Tray
- 1RU Fixed Fan Unit
- Roof Fan Tray
- Rack Air Conditioners
- Plinth Fan
- 3RU & 6RU Panel Fan
- Horizontal Cable Management
- Vertical Cable Management
- Patch Panel
- KVM Cables
- Network Cables
- Cold Aisle Containment
- Data Storage
- Electrical Enclosures
- Home Automation
- Laptop Charging Trolley
- LCD | KVM
- Standard 35Kg
- Heavy Duty 80Kg +
- Cantilever 30Kg
- Support Rails
- Rack Panels
- Rack Plinths
- Rack Bases
- Misc Items
- Rack Storage
- Rack Castor Wheels
- Rack Shelves
- Rack Mount
- Security & Environmental
To receive the latest news on our products, subscribe to our e-newsletter below:
16 Port KVM Upgrade - Cat5e
Product Number: RWS-KVM-M16CAT5IP
16 Port Upgrade for Modular Series LCD - Cat5
This Cat5 16 port KVM module upgrade (combo free) is for use with Our new Modular series LCD range. It connects directly into rear of 1RU Rack Mount LCD Monitors and supports both USB and PS2 platforms. By using Cat5 cables we can take control of multiple PC's or servers including the Apple Mac Platform.
Unique Design with Rich Features
This design allows upgrade from a single port console to multiple ports and provides options for two users to control multiple computers. i/e One user from local console and the second user from either Cat5 remote console or IP console through the internet.
In addition, it is loaded with rich features, such as one local console port, daisy chain capability, OSD (On Screen Display) menu, 2 layers Password security protection, Searching PC server name, Hot key control, Push button and Auto-Scan control, comlete keyboard and mouse emulation for simultaneously PC boot - up processes.
Systems Connections: 16
PC Port Connector: RJ45
Cat5 Combo T Dongle: 3 to 1 Cat5 combo transmitter dongle. Combines 3 cables (Keyboard, Video, Mouse and VGA) into one Cat5 cable before connecting to KVM Switch. Supports PS/2 and USB in same dongle.
Maximum Distance: 40m (130 feet) from KVM switch to host
Max. Resolution (local console): 1920 x 1440
Video Resolution (IP remote console via Optional IP Card):
IP remote 1280 x 1024
Cat5 remote console 1600x 1200 for 500 feet 1024 x 768 for 1000 feet
Daisy Chain Port: Enables expansion with 8-layer Bus topologies Connector: 1 x HDDB-15 pin (FM Type)
PC Selection: On screen display (OSD) menu, hot key, push button
Security: Provide ACL (Access Control List) security function, store up to 8 independent controllable PC lists
Multilingual OSD: 8 languages (English, France, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese)
Auto Scan Intervals: 5 - 99 Sec.
Keyboard / Mouse Emulation: PS/2 or USB
Maximum PC Connection; 120 / 128 / 144
Operating System: Dos, Windows (3.1, 9x, 2000, NT4, ME, XP, 2003 Server) Linux, Novell 3.12-6, HP UX, SUN, Apple Mac
Temperature: Operate 0~50°C / 32~122°F, Storage -20~60°C / -4~140°F
Humidity: 0~80% Non-Condensing
- Scalable with with RWS KVM switches via daisy chain option to support up to 120 / 128 / 144 PC ports conveniently with 8-layer Bus topologies. No additional software required.
- Additional RJ45 TDongles - Supports USB - PS/2 Module over cat5 cabling up to 40m (130 feet).
- Additional Cat 5e Cabling - Available from 1m to 40m lengths.
- Cat5 Remote Console Module to enable 2 users to control multiple computers.
- IP Remote Support. Allows Users, IT / Network Support Administrators to remotely login take control.
- R Box - Cat5 KVM extender build in 2 to 1 OSD KVM Switch) for addition cable run.
- 3 Years Return to Base. Optional Advanced warranty replacement also available.