- Select By Height
- Select By Depth
- Select By Width
- Pelican Cases
- Pelican ProGear™ Backpacks
- Pelican Lights
- 1RU Fixed Fan Tray
- 1RU Fixed Fan Unit
- Roof Fan Tray
- Rack Air Conditioners
- Plinth Fan
- 3RU & 6RU Panel Fan
- Horizontal Cable Management
- Vertical Cable Management
- Patch Panel
- KVM Cables
- Network Cables
- Cold Aisle Containment
- Data Storage
- Electrical Enclosures
- Home Automation
- Laptop Charging Trolley
- LCD | KVM
- Standard 35Kg
- Heavy Duty 80Kg +
- Cantilever 30Kg
- Support Rails
- Rack Panels
- Rack Plinths
- Rack Bases
- Misc Items
- Rack Storage
- Rack Castor Wheels
- Rack Shelves
- Rack Mount
- Security & Environmental
To receive the latest news on our products, subscribe to our e-newsletter below:
005A - 33ru Tall - 1609mm h x 565mm w x 545mm d
This versatile cabinet is ideal for an office, home, computer room and similar environments.
cabinet is customisable with an extensive range of accessories, and
it can be bayed when a suite is required.
When adding side panels, the overall width is 605mm.
Supplied fully assembled with following components. All Open Racks or Configured Cabinets are supplied with a Built in Plinth with open base and are delivered fully assembled. Flat pack options are available upon request.
Suitable: For Audio Visual, Network Communications, Security equipment
- Fully customisable cabinet that allows Rack World Systems' customers to design a 4 Post Open Rack or Enclosed AV Cabinet matching their exact requirements. This ensures the customer receives only the items they need with no additional, unnecessary parts.
- Accepts two Types of 19" mounting angles - adjustable front to rear. Conforms to IEC 60297and AS 1939 standards for 19" racking.
- The frame is constructed from steel and coated with a Zinc Phosphate seal and is finished in black powder coat. Panels are also constructed from steel coated with a Zinc Phosphate seal and can be finished in our choice of 6 colours at no additional charge; Black Ripple, Charcoal Grey Ripple, APO Grey Ripple, Gypsy Beige Ripple, IBM Blue Ripple, Light Grey Ripple.
- Built in plinth with holes in the base to allow bolting to the floor.
- Removable bottom trims at front and rear of built in plinth, to allow cable access when floor access is not available.
- Leveling feet brackets for retro fit of leveling feet.
- Optional top panels with removable gland plate for cable access
- Available as solid or vented. The vented top allows 2, 4, or 6 fans
- Fixed mounting angles are recessed 75mm front and 75mm at rear.
- Adjustable 19" mounting angles can be positioned anywhere within the frame or cabinet.
- Slide on side panels with an aesthetically pleasing finish.
- Leveling feet.
- Flush doors at the front and rear mounted on lift-off hinges. The doors have a full 180 degree swing and are fitted with central key locks or optional magnetic catches.
- Flush Doors available in Glass, Acrylic or Metal plain doors or Vented door versions. Can be fitted with central locks or magnetic catches.
- Roof fans tray 2, 4, or 6 with with or without thermostat.
- Extra ventilation with grille trims that can be fitted and increased airflow with used with additional plinth fan unit.
- Castor Wheels can be fitted with or without brakes. They only add 20mm to the overall height. Wheels cannot be used in conjunction with plinth fan unit. All castors are fitted with heavy-duty ball bearings.
- Lifting Eyebolts are available. This option must be specified at time of ordering. The eyebolt-mounting feature provides an M10 threaded captive nut in each top corner of the cabinet. These can also be utilised to support overhead cable trays, fibre optic ducts etc. M10 threaded rod, screwed into the captive nuts and secured with lock nuts provide the connection for the cable tray support.
- 19" Accessories available. Configure your open rack or enclosed cabinet with our huge range of 19" rack-mount accessories to optimise your investment.
- Lifetime Warranty covered by Rack World Systems.